Experience the raw natural beauty and rich cultural heritage of Okinawa, from the castle ruins and heritage sites of the main island to the secluded coves, vibrant reefs, and clear waters of the Kerama and Yaeyama islands. Discover Okinawa at your own pace, island by island, moment by moment.
With so much to see and do across 160 different islands, deciding what to do is not always easy. Browse recommended trips, new and trending attractions, travel stories and guides. Be inspired by Okinawa.
- Visiting Tsuboya Yachimun Street
- 10 Must-Try Traditional Okinawan Experiences
- Okinawa’s Local Culture and Ryukyu Heritage
- The Beauty and Culture of the Yaeyama Islands
- A Journey Through Okinawan Karate
- Royal Hospitality and Okinawa’s Rich Performing Arts Culture
- A 3-Day Journey Through Okinawa’s Main Island
- You do not have to leave the main island to experience the seaside beauty, natural wonder, enduring history and culture, and luxury offered in Okinawa